When growth opportunities arise, the organisation is presented with different options - do we grow organically through upgrading or expanding the fleet (capacity); or do we grow through acquisition?
Whilst an exciting time, a poorly executed growth strategy can be the fastest way to destroy value. Sometimes it is disastrous, leading to complete corporate failure.
If acquiring another company, a detailed plan and healthy integration budget is vital to achieving successful outcomes.
180 PARTNERS can assist the board and shareholders by:
- Undertaking comprehensive due diligence of acquisition companies
- Overseeing the integration of acquisitions through to success
- Performing bankable financial modelling with stress testing
- Producing Information Memoranda for competitive funding applications
- Negotiating with lenders for optimal loan margins, terms and conditions